Say Anything- ...Is A Real Boy/...Was A Real Boy

Saturday, September 13, 2008


This is the Say Anything cd you need to own. And if you don't, you fail. So get it now. Seriously. Emo classic much? Jeez. Also, I included the bonus disc ...Was A Real Boy. It's also lovely. wo0t. It's funny, because I listen to this all the time, but I don't know what to say about it. It's just fantastic and wonderful. <3>.
Say Anything- ...Is A Real Boy [MP3]
  1. Belt
  2. Woe
  3. The Writhing South
  4. Alive With The Glory Of Love
  5. Yellow Cat (Slash) Red Cat
  6. The Futile
  7. Spidersong
  8. An Orgy of Critics
  9. Every Man Has a Molly
  10. Slowly, Through a Vector
  11. Chia-Like, I Shall Grow
  12. I Want to Know Your Plans
  13. Admit It!!!
Say Anything- ...Was A Real Boy [MP3]
  1. Wow, I Can Get Sexual Too
  2. Little Girls
  3. Most Beautiful Plague
  4. It's a Metaphor, Fool
  5. Total Revenge
  6. Metal Now
  7. I Will Never Write an Obligatory Song About Being on the Road and Missing Someone

0 comments: