Cabaret: Original Soundtrack Recording

Saturday, January 23, 2010


Everyone who knows me knows that I love Liza Minnelli more than I love cupcakes. And I love cupcakes. The reason for this lies pretty much entirely with Cabaret. This soundtrack is goddamn fantastic, and I don't even care that it's rather different than the stage version. So great in fact, that Mein Herr and Money, Money were added to the stage version of the play. Joel Grey is also utterly fantastic. If you don't recognize the name, he played the Wizard in the original cast of Wicked. Amongst many other roles. Did I mention that this is my favorite movie musical? It's that great. Worship, punk.
.
Cabaret: Original Soundtrack Recording [MP3]
  1. Willkommen
  2. Mein Herr
  3. Maybe This Time
  4. Money, Money
  5. Two Ladies
  6. Sitting Pretty
  7. Tomorrow Belongs To Me
  8. Tiller Girls
  9. Heiraten (Married)
  10. If You Could See Her
  11. Cabaret
  12. Finale

0 comments: