Demetri Martin - These Are Jokes

Tuesday, January 26, 2010


So goddamn funny. "Every fight is a food fight. When you're a cannibal." "A musical is a lot like a burlap sack. I would not want to be in either." "If I ever saw an amputee being hanged, I would just yell out letters." I feel I should mention that this is Apocalypse: Music's second comedy album upload ever. The first was Mitch Hedberg. If you have a sense of humour, download this. Download the Mitch Hedberg album too. :D
***EDIT: Fucking record labels pissing all over my pirate fun. If you want to purchase this album, links are below.
Demetri Martin - These Are Jokes [Amazon]
  1. The Start
  2. Some Jokes
  3. The Remix
  4. Other Jokes
  5. Sames and Opposites
  6. These Jokes (feat. Leo Allen)
  7. Personal Information Waltz (feat. Will Forte)
  8. One Story
  9. Some More Jokes
  10. The Jokes with Guitar
  11. The Grapes Song
  12. The Wisdom Song
  13. Hidden Track

0 comments: