Kristin Chenoweth - Let Yourself Go

Saturday, January 23, 2010


I love this album. Chenoweth is the current reigning queen of Broadway. And this album is just spectacular, as it is chock full of classic show tunes. There are a few originals, but at the end of the day If You Hadn't But You Did rules them all. Also Jason Alexander sings a duet with her, and thats hilarious, because he was on Seinfeld.
.
Kristin Chenoweth - Let Yourself Go [MP3]
  1. Let Yourself Go
  2. If You Hadn't But You Did
  3. How Long Has This Been Going On?
  4. My Funny Valentine
  5. Hangin' Around With You (feat. Jason Alexander)
  6. The Girl in 14-G
  7. I'll Tell The Man In The Street
  8. I'm A Stranger Here Myself
  9. Nobody Else But Me
  10. Nobody's Heart Belongs To Me
  11. Should I Be Sweet?
  12. Just An Ordinary Guy
  13. Goin' To The Dance With You
  14. On A Turquoise Cloud
  15. You'll Never Know
  16. Daddy

0 comments: