Blink 182 - Cheshire Cat

Monday, February 16, 2009


So still in my "YAY BLINK 182 IS BACK" phase, I have decided to post up their first full length release. So evarbodeh, say hi to Cheshire Cat! What can I say about this record? Well I doubt that by listening to it in 1994 you would have realized just how legendary this band was going to become. Still ultra catchy and funny like Blink have always been, it has the sound typical of pop punks in the early to mid nineties, save for Green Day. Also of note is that Travis Barker is not in the band, so the drumming isn't the typical Blink 182 sound. Still worthy of being in your collection though. So yes. :)
.
Blink 182 - Cheshire Cat [MP3]
  1. Carousel
  2. M+M's
  3. Fentoozler
  4. Touchdown Boy
  5. Strings
  6. Peggy Sue
  7. Sometimes
  8. Does My Breath Smell?
  9. Cacophony
  10. TV
  11. Toast And Bananas
  12. Wasting Time
  13. Romeo And Rebecca
  14. Ben Wah Balls
  15. Just About Done
  16. Depends

0 comments: