Every Time I Die - Last Night In Town

Monday, February 16, 2009


So here is Every Time I Die's debut full length album on Ferret. It's pretty ghetto awesome. Back when they were straightforward metalcore. I'm more of a fan of their work Hot Damn! and forward, but if you are a fan of ETID and/or metalcore, this is basically a must. As well, finding a copy of the album artwork was a real bitch, so I'm sorry for the shit quality.
.
Every Time I Die - Last Night In Town [MP3]
  1. Emergency Broadcast Syndrome
  2. Jimmy Tango's Method
  3. Here's Lookin' At You
  4. Punch-Drunk Punk Rock Romance (featuring Howard Jones)
  5. Enter Without Knocking And Notify The Police
  6. "The Logic Of Crocodiles
  7. Pincushion
  8. Nothing Dreadful Ever Happens
  9. California, Gracefully
  10. Shallow Water Blackout

0 comments: