Meisha's Most Anticipated Releases of 2009!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

So in no particular order, here are my most anticipated releases of 2009. I will cross them out as they are released, and then remove the crossing out-ness and link them when they are uploaded. The list might change as album announcements are made, but I doubt I'll re-edit this. Check back for updates, yo:

  1. Leathermouth - XO
  2. Two Tongues - Two Tongues
  3. Alexisonfire - Old Crows/Young Cardinals
  4. The Used - Artwork
  5. Green Day - 21st Century Breakdown
  6. Every Time I Die - New Junk Aesthetic
  7. Sick City
  8. Blink 182?
  9. Circa Survive
  10. Attack In Black - Years (By One Thousand Fingertips)
  11. The Holly Springs Disaster
  12. Spinnerette - Spinnerette
  13. Gallows - Grey Britain COCKBLOCKED!!! EMAIL ME FOR A LINK!!!
  14. Paramore
  15. Taking Back Sunday - New Again
  16. AFI
  17. My Chemical Romance?
  18. Lights
  19. Paramore
  20. Thrice
  21. Jonas Brothers - Lines, Vines and Trying Times

0 comments: