Spinnerette - Ghetto Love EP

Thursday, February 12, 2009


So it took me long enough right? Anyone who knows me knows that I am a huge fan of Brody Dalle's work, so this is no exception. It's definitely a departure from The Distillers, and you can for sure here her husband's influence on her music (Joshua Homme from Queens Of The Stone Age). Well if you like very bad ass rock and roll tunes, then here's a solid download. OH! I should also mention that this is a completely independant self release, meaning all the money made off this goes back into their band. So in case you want to be a good person, go here and buy it, it has all the songs, hq artwork, and the music video for Ghetto Love.
.
Spinnerette - Ghetto Love EP [MP3]
  1. Ghetto Love
  2. Valium Knights
  3. Distorting A Code
  4. Bury My Heart

0 comments: