Demi Lovato - Don't Forget

Friday, February 13, 2009


Well it's about time I uploaded this album! I've been meaning to since it leaked in September. Shows how lazy I am. Anyways, what can I say about Demi Lovato? Well she played Itchie, the female lead in Camp Rock. Her album was basically co-written in large part with the Jonas Brothers (the songs they wrote together are arguably the strongest on the record, minus their duet, which is the musical equivalent of a cum fart... well maybe not that bad) because the stuff she personally writes simply wouldn't fly by her target market aka Disney Channel. Does that mean this sucks? No. Far from it. This album is basically full of super awesome girl pop-rock. It's awesome like Paramore's 'Riot', if it had been released on Hollywood Records. It also a includes a song (The Middle) co-written by Kara DioGuardi, the new American Idol judge- and holy shit its a killer track. I basically love it, even including it on my top albums of 2008 list, amongst a bunch of "legitimate" artists. I'm way excited for the deluxe reissue of this album, featuring a Spanish language song and a new song demonstrating the type of music she wants to be playing and will be continuing on with. I'm fucking STOKED. Until then, enjoy! 8D
.
Demi Lovato - Don't Forget [MP3]
  1. La La Land
  2. Get Back
  3. Trainwreck
  4. Party
  5. On The Line (featuring Jonas Brothers)
  6. Don't Forget
  7. Gonna Get Caught
  8. Two Worlds Collide
  9. The Middle
  10. Until You're Mine
  11. Believe In Me

0 comments: