Attack In Black - Years (By One Thousand Fingertips)

Monday, June 15, 2009


This is the latest release by the Canadian former hardcore, now indiefolkwhateverthefuck band, Attack In Black. To be honest, I haven't listened to it much. It seems more airy and spacy than their previous CD, Marriage, which had a thicker, warmer tone overall. It isn't unlike completely unlike The Curve Of The Earth, but has a much glossier sound to it. I don't know what I'm on about. I'm pulling all of this out of my ass.
.
Attack In Black - Years (By One Thousand Fingertips) [MP3]

  1. Years (by One Thousand Fingertips)
  2. Leaving Your Death in a Flowerbed
  3. Birmingham
  4. The Greater Niagara Circle Route
  5. Liberties
  6. I Could Turn
  7. Beasts
  8. Leather Jacket
  9. Messenger Bird
  10. Seeds
  11. Slender Loris
  12. I'm A Rock
  13. Blood (In The Tracks)
  14. Moon Of Day
  15. Brownness of Her Curls
  16. The Surface I Would Travel

0 comments: