My Chemical Romance - Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge

Thursday, June 18, 2009


This is, without a doubt, my all time favorite record by any band or artist ever. For realz. I could gush and gush but there's no need. I love this record with all my little blackened (uber lame) heart. If this record were a boy, I would marry that boy and make sweet, sweet love to it 3 times a day. AND bear it's children.
.
My Chemical Romance - Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge [MP3]

  1. Helena
  2. Give 'Em Hell, Kid
  3. To The End
  4. You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison (feat. Bert McCracken)
  5. I'm Not Okay (I Promise)
  6. The Ghost Of You
  7. The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You
  8. Interlude
  9. Thank You For The Venom
  10. Hang 'Em High
  11. It's Not A Fashion Statement, It's A Fucking Deathwish
  12. Cemetery Drive
  13. I Never Told You What I Do For A Living

0 comments: