Jonas Brothers - Lines, Vines And Trying Times

Monday, June 15, 2009


Don't you enjoy how the album art is smooshed? That's because the stupid cover is shaped stupid. And I didn't feel like properly converting the measurements so FUCK YAS. Anyways, here's the new Jonasshole album, it's out tomorrow. I haven't listened to the whole thing yet but I will say that Don't Charge Me For The Crime is ridiculously great and needs to be appreciated by everyone a bit more. Also Miley is on this, and I tried listening to that but Nick and her started the song with the vocal strain they mistake for passion so I switched the track. So yeah. Also, I am not liking the country vibes I'm getting off a few songs, pretty effing lame. Anyways. Dig in, fatties.
.
Jonas Brothers - Lines, Vines And Trying Times
  1. World War III
  2. Paranoid
  3. Fly With Me
  4. Poison Ivy
  5. Hey Baby (feat. Johnny Lang)
  6. Before The Storm (feat. Miley Cyrus)
  7. What Did I Do To Your Heart
  8. Much Better
  9. Black Keys
  10. Don't Charge Me For The Crime (feat. Common)
  11. Turn Right
  12. Don't Speak
  13. Keep It Real (Bonus Track)

0 comments: