Thrice - The Alchemy Index Vol. III & IV

Thursday, June 18, 2009


So this is volumes 3 and 4 in Thrice's elemental masterpiece, The Alchemy Index. Holy shiiiit is it good. I can't really put into words say, how much I love and appreciate the Earth EP. I will say though that Moving Mountains is amazing, and is based on a passage in Corinthians. And it's lovely. These discs make my heart happy. That is all.
.
Thrice - The Alchemy Index Vol. III: Air [MP3]
  1. Broken Lungs
  2. The Sky Is Falling
  3. A Song for Milly Michaelson
  4. Daedalus
  5. As the Crow Flies
  6. Silver Wings
Thrice - The Alchemy Index Vol. IV: Earth [MP3]
  1. Moving Mountains
  2. Digging My Own Grave
  3. The Earth Isn't Humming (Frodus cover)
  4. The Lion and the Wolf
  5. Come All You Weary
  6. Child of Dust

0 comments: