My Chemical Romance - Life On The Murder Scene

Wednesday, June 17, 2009


Joy of joys- here's the first My Chemical Romance live album! Yay! It's not made up of a complete set like The Black Parade Is Dead!, but it is actually a collection of audio tracks from various live performances on tv and the intarwebs. My favorite of these live tracks is The Ghost Of You, because its much more raw than the glossed over album version. It also contains two demos and one b-side. Not going to lie, the b-side and the demo for Bury Me In Black are two of my favorite MCR songs ever. So yes. Enjoy!
.
My Chemical Romance - Life On The Murder Scene [MP3]
  1. Thank You For The Venom
  2. Cemetery Drive
  3. Give 'Em Hell, Kid
  4. Headfirst For Halos
  5. Helena
  6. You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison
  7. The Ghost Of You
  8. I'm Not Okay (I Promise)
  9. I Never Told You What I Do For A Living (Demo)
  10. Bury Me In Black (Demo)
  11. Desert Song (Previously Unreleased)

0 comments: