My Chemical Romance - I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love

Thursday, June 18, 2009


So this is My Chemical Romance's first album, which was released on indie label Eyeball Records and produced by lead singer of Thursday, Geoff Rickly. Personally, I don't think it's nearly as good as their later records, but there are a few utterly brilliant tracks, and a few pretty good tracks. There is also the one song I can't stand by MCR on this album - which is Cubicles. And that's because its nauseating to listen to. Anyways, I say download and listen to one of my favorite records. :D
.
My Chemical Romance - I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love [MP3]
  1. Romance
  2. Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two Of Us
  3. Vampires Will Never Hurt You
  4. Drowning Lessons
  5. Our Lady Of Sorrows
  6. Headfirst For Halos
  7. Skylines And Turnstiles
  8. Early Sunsets Over Monroeville
  9. This Is The Best Day Ever
  10. Cubicles
  11. Demolition Lovers

0 comments: