The Bouncing Souls- How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Sunday, August 17, 2008


Well this is one of the great New Jersey punk bands, and I love them very much. It is music to pogo to. This album also features the songs by The Bouncing Souls that yanno, got me INTO The Bouncing Souls. If you like fun punk rock, download this album. Also, the first track's album is labeled weird, so you should probably fix that if you're anal about those things. The link is above and below, and is through Megaupload, as fucking always.
.
The Bouncing Souls- How I Spent My Summer Vacation [MP3]
  1. That Song
  2. Private Radio
  3. True Believers
  4. Better Life
  5. The Something Special
  6. Broken Record
  7. Lifetime
  8. Manthem
  9. Break-up Song
  10. Streetlight Serenade (To No One)
  11. Late Bloomer
  12. No Comply
  13. Gone

0 comments: