File Dump #2

Sunday, August 24, 2008

I had a few acoustic tracks on my computer, so I figured I'd upload them for your listening pleasure. This is the first of 2 completely acoustic file dumps I'm going to be doing. I'm quite pleased, to be perfectly honest. Anyways, download aways!

1. The Raconteurs- Steady As She Goes (Acoustic) [MP3]

  • This is probably the best known song by The Raconteurs, and here it is in it's acoustic form. It's a lot of fun still, but a bit slower. But I guess most acoustics are like that. Haha.
2. Brand New- Jude Law And A Semester Abroad (Acoustic) [MP3]
  • An acoustic version of the beloved Brand New song. It's of course very pretty, as to be anticipated.
3. Say Anything- Belt (Acoustic) [MP3]
  • I could be bias (as I love Say Anything very much) but this is a great acoustic track. The ending is also pretty amusing, as it features Max Bemis screaming and bitching about the recording budget. I enjoy it very much.
4. New Found Glory- My Friends Over You (Live Acoustic) [MP3]
  • I shamelessy love this song. I shamelessy love New Found Glory. They may be my favorite nasally pop punk band of all time. I mean, other than Blink 182 and Green Day. :D The original is just a lot of fun, but this version is just really pretty. I appreciate it. Unfortunately it cuts off a little bit at the end.
5. Paramore- Misery Business (Live Acoustic) [MP3]
  • When Paramore decide to play their songs acoustically, it of course is stunning. But what else is to be expected of Haley Williams, Goddess of Vocalists? This is no exception. Paramore fans are gonna love this one.

2 comments:

London said...

Is the Paramore track the one from the 97X Green Room?

Lucifyte said...

Nope its from a Chicago radio station... I don't think its 97X....