Cancer Bats- Birthing The Giant

Tuesday, August 19, 2008


Woah, so I'm finally uploading this, right Toni? Ha. Yeah so this has to be one of my personal favorite records of all time, and for good reason. I don't know how to elaborate on that. It sounds great on your stereo. It sounds great through headphones. It's even better live. I party to this record, I sleep to this record, I drive to this record, I chill to this record. It's a lot of fun, and it's excellent hardcore. If you ever get a chance to see them live, do it. You'll be blown away. Also, the track Pneumonia Hawk (my personal favorite) features the ever awesome George of Alexisonfire. Anyways, the download is through Megaupload, and click the blog title or the link below to download.
.
Cancer Bats- Birthing The Giant [MP3]
  1. Golden Tanks
  2. French Immersion
  3. Grenades
  4. Shillelagh
  5. Butterscotch
  6. Death Bros
  7. Firecrack This
  8. Diamond Mine
  9. 100 Grand Canyon
  10. Ghost Bust That
  11. Pneumonia Hawk (with George Pettit)

1 comments:

London said...

You don't drive.