Vinyl Rips and Album Listings < 3

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Just a few things I feel I need to let everyone know.

First off, I have a brand new huge fucking stack of vinyl records. Some of them are damn cool too. Also, Kyla has an album converter so that I can put these records onto cd's. I will then post them on here after ripping them to mp3 format. I'm pretty excited for the New Order and Depeche Mode 12" singles, as well as the weird house mixes I found.

Also, I've posted some of the requested albums people wanted from me up here, finally. And then I added a few more discs to the listings. So thus, you're going to have to check them out. And because I feel some of you might find difficulty in opening the July archive and looking over the lists, I'm putting them back up here. Remember, if the album is bolded, it means its already requested and WILL be put up. It can take awhile, but it'll get done.

The "Meisha" List

The "London" List

We've been working overtime to bring you fresh album and single leaks as well. Expect some new Amanda Palmer, Valencia, Anberlin, Straylight Run, Bring Me The Horizon, Jack's Mannequin, and Senses Fail within the next little while. Amongst others. And that's just from me.

I'm also looking for another person with a good sized album collection (once the albums London and I own are removed) and a way to rip to mp3 format to join us on our blogging rampage. That way, there's more of a variety, and a different mind contributing. I mean, if left to my own devices, I post releases by The Prodigy and Anthony Green's entire back catalog. If London is left to his devices, he posts soundtracks, eurodance, and Madonna. Is anyone a BIG metal head? A love for hip hop? COME ON PEOPLE, I NEED YOU!

Anyways, I'm exhausted. I think I'm gonna take the pug and go to bed. In the meantime though, here's a pretty awful track off Hayden Panettiere's upcoming album. I think it might even be as bad as that Heidi Montag song that was leaked. How do people listen to this type of shit seriously? I can barely stand it when I'm listening to it ironically. Watch, it's totally gonna grow on me.

Hayden Panettiere- Wake Up Call [MP3]

1 comments:

London said...

Hayden Panettiere needs to be shot in the face.

Expect some uploads, people.

Also, FUCK YOU!