City And Colour- The Myspace Transmissions EP

Sunday, August 31, 2008


Once again, ungodly crap quality for the album cover art. This again I can't help- I blame the interwebs. So this is a live EP that Dallas recorded that was distributed through MySpazz. It's pretty fantastic. It features live versions of a handful of songs off of Bring Me Your Love, but the real gem here is the (finally) well recorded version of the cover song Love Don't Live Here Anymore. The only version I could find for a long time was a really rough bootleg, so this is a very welcome, high quality change. This EP simply rules my life. Download.
.
City And Colour- The Myspace Transmissions EP [MP3]
  1. Against The Grain
  2. Body In A Box
  3. What Makes A Man
  4. As Much As I Ever Could
  5. The Girl
  6. Love Dont Live Here Anymore

0 comments: