Jeer At Rome- Demo

Saturday, August 2, 2008

I don't even know what to write about this, as there isn't really anything to talk about. Well, they broke up in 2001... and their throat is that of Anthony Green's. Of course. There is like, very little melodic, haunting vocals on this..... just screaming. I'll even use the word screamo. I like it. None of the tracks have the titles on them when you play them in your player, so you'll have to type them in yourself. These files are commonly thrown around as "track 1" etc, so I was pleased to find their titles... even if at least in part (as in the case of track 2). This took me a little bit of Googling, so enjoy. Link in title or below.

Jeer At Rome- Demo [MP3]

  1. A Muscle In A Cavity
  2. A Simple Need Of Seed And...
  3. Authenticity
  4. And The Sky Falls Down Again

0 comments: