Strung Out On Taking Back Sunday: The String Quartet Tribute

Sunday, August 17, 2008

This is The String Quartet's tribute to Taking Back Sunday. And it is very, very beautiful. I mean, I personally think that Taking Back Sunday makes some of the most heartfelt and beautiful music in modern rock, and this album are those songs made popular by them and made equally beautiful in a different manner. All of these tribute albums are great, but I think this is my new favourite. Well, it might be tied with the MCR one. This disc also features an original composition by the quartet, inspired by TBS's music. It's also amazing. Anyways, the link to download via Megaupload is in the blog title or in the link below.
.
Strung Out On Taking Back Sunday: The String Quartet Tribute [MP3]

  1. Cute Without the 'E' (Cut From The Team)
  2. This Photograph Is Proof (I Know You Know)
  3. You Know How I Do
  4. One-Eighty By Summer
  5. Number Five With A Bullet
  6. You're So Last Summer
  7. A Decade Under The Influence
  8. New American Classic
  9. Ghost Man On Third
  10. Little Devotional
  11. Set Phasers To Stun
  12. You're Good News (To Me) (Original Composition)

0 comments: