Wicker Park- Soundtrack Album

Sunday, August 3, 2008


So I'm such a huge sucker for this soundtrack. It's absolutely amazing if you're into this type of music, which if I'm in the mood, I am. Even though I own the movie, I didn't watch it often due to its misrepresentation as a thriller. There's nothing thrilling about it really, except this soundtrack. My favorite track has to be "I Know You Are But What Am I?" by Mogwai. It includes an interesting of the Coldplay song "The Scientist" as well. Anyways, yes. Tracks 6 and 13 have been labeled weirdly, so you'll have to correct that, and I have obviously put the track list below so you can see easily- no having to Google yourself. Also track 12 is done by +/- which made organizing le blog weird. Downloads via Megaupload, click on the blog title or below.

Wicker Park OST [MP3]

  1. Stereophonics- Maybe Tomorrow
  2. Lifehouse- Everybody Is Someone
  3. Death Cab For Cutie- A Movie Script Ending (Acoustic)
  4. Snow Patrol- How To Be Dead
  5. Broken Social Scene- Lover's Spit
  6. The Stills- Retour A Vega
  7. Mazzy Star- Flowers In December
  8. The Legends- When The Day Is Gone
  9. The Shins- When I Goosestep
  10. Jaime Wyatt- Light Switch
  11. Mates Of State- These Days
  12. +/-- All I Do
  13. múm- We Have A Map Of The Piano
  14. The Postal Service- Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now)
  15. Aqualung- Strange And Beautiful
  16. Mogwai- I Know You Are But What Am I?
  17. Danny Lohner & Johnette Napolitano- The Scientist

0 comments: