Saosin- Translating The Name EP

Saturday, August 2, 2008


So this is Saosin's debut release, and also happens to be their only release featuring Anthony Green on vocals. And yes at this point anyone who looks at this blog is going to be very, OMFG overkill. I get that. But download any[all] of it and you'll see what I mean. But yeah, I'm loading this up here because even though it's a small EP, it's actually the only Saosin I personally will listen to. And yes, it's actually this good. The version I have up here includes the acoustic demos from the bonus cd that was sent out with original preorders. :D Link below, or in the title, like most uploads. Also, if you want it on SendSpace, drop a line in the blog.

  1. Seven Years
  2. Translating The Name
  3. 3rd Measurement In C
  4. Lost Symphonies
  5. They Perch On Their Stilts, Pointing And Daring Me To Break Custom
  6. Bonus disc: Seven Years (Acoustic)
  7. Bonus disc: 3rd Measurement In C (Acoustic)

0 comments: