The Sound Of Animals Fighting - The Ocean And The Sun (2008) (LEAK)

Sunday, August 17, 2008


Meisha should really write this one...

The new Sound Of Animals Fighting album. Leaked. Awesome.

Official release is September 9.

......This here is Meisha. I will write this one. I haven't even downloaded this yet, but here's what I know. This band is beyond incredible, and from what I've heard of this album via MYSPAZZ, this is likely their best work to date. I will really encourage everyone to actually pick this piece of ART up when it's available, but until then, bask in this GLORIOUS music. Also, I think that Anthony Green personally leaks all of his music. I've now got this, On Letting Go, and Avalon in advance via leaks. Excellent.

Tracklisting:
1. "Intro" - 0:32
2. "The Ocean and the Sun" - 5:38
3. "I, the Swan" - 4:22
4. "Another Leather Lung" - 5:04
5. "Lude" - 2:00
6. "Cellophane" - 5:00
7. "The Heraldic Beak of the Manufacturer's Medallion" - 5:39
8. "Chinese New Year" - 1:06
9. "Uzbekistan" - 7:25
10. "Blessings Be Yours Mister V" - 6:38
11. "Ahab" - 0:57
12. "On the Occasion of Wet Snow" - 7:17

Download:
.zip (109.54 MB)
via MegaUpload

0 comments: